From the company fact sheet, 1994:
Paul & Walt Worldwide is an innovative radio production company with offices in Los Angeles and St. Louis. It has become one of the hottest, fastest-growing suppliers of creative radio commercials in the country. Now being widely “discovered” by the advertising agency industry, Paul & Walt had previously established themselves as the pre-eminent suppler of creative radio for the television industry. Since the late 1980s, they have been handling the most desirable broadcast TV clients in the business.
• Paul & Walt Worldwide is the primary supplier of creative radio for the CBS Television Network and has been for the past six seasons. They were responsible for the national radio campaigns to launch nearly all of the new CBS Fall shows, as well as the radio launch for The Late Show With David Letterman.
• They are the primary supplier of national radio campaigns for Warner Bros. Television. This year they are working on the national launch campaign for EXTRA! and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
• They are the primary supplier of national radio campaigns for Twentieth Television, the syndicated program division of Fox Broadcasting, and were responsible for the syndicated launch of the Emmy Award winning animated series, The Simpsons, as well as a package of radio spots promoting 26 major theatrical titles available for television, including Home Alone, Star Wars and Die Hard 2.
• They have been creating the major national radio campaigns for King World since 1986. This involves the annual fall radio campaigns for Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune and The Oprah Winfrey Show, as well as national radio campaigns throughout each year for Jeopardy.
• They have also done projects for Lorimar Television, Paramount Television, NBC Network, Fox Network, TNT, as well as the CBS-owned television stations in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami and St. Louis.
The agency’s two principals, Paul Fey and Walt Jaschek, had separate, successful advertising careers prior to joining forces as Paul & Walt Worldwide. After spending two years at two small advertising agencies, Fey began to develop a national reputation at CBS-owned KMOX-TV in St. Louis, creating award-winning radio spots for the station’s audience promotion. Jaschek was simultaneously working as Creative Director for The Flynn Group advertising agency in Colorado Springs, CO, before moving back to St. Louis and helping to launch Paul & Walt Worldwide. By 1982, they were each winning national awards. Since then they have won more than 450.
Those awards include International Broadcasting Awards, CLIO Awards, the International Radio Festival of New York Awards, Promax Awards, Mobius Awards, London International Advertising Awards, SUNNY Awards, Belding Awards, Addy Awards, and Emmy Awards.
Paul is now President and Chief Creative Officer of World Wide Wadio. Walt is a consultant and copywriter at Walt Now Creative. The two men continue to collaborate frequently. In March, 2018, they were inducted into the St. Louis Media Hall of Fame.